Further information and details on how to book your place can be found at: tickettailor.com
- Introduction – developing a wellness program for people with MS
- Multiple Sclerosis Overview
- Presentation and osteopathic considerations towards treatment – ANS interface
- Evaluation of treatment outcome?
- A sample of Osteopathic Research
- Other considerations in evaluating treatment outcomes for future and further consideration
Tim Sparrow qualified in 1990 from the Maidstone College of Osteopathy and then worked as Co-principal at the John Wernham Academy of Osteopathy in Belgium until 1995 and in private practice in the UK until 2000 . He was part of the team responsible for establishing and development of courses and research at the Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine (UK) .
He is guest lecturer at many associate schools and associations of Osteopathy within the Uk , Canada, Japan and Europe including Spain, Italy and Sweden.
From 2000-2013 he was a member of a multidisciplinary clinic in Voorschoten , Holland and an assistant osteopath in a midwifery clinic in Alphen A/d Ryn, providing pre- and post-natal osteopathic care.
He moved to Belgium in 2014 and currently works in an Open Therapeuticum Centre in Herent close to Leuven, where he is part of therapy group providing osteopathic re-integration and rehabilitation for patients with Head trauma, Spinal Injuries, Motor and co-ordination disorder, Stress and Fatigue.
He has interests in implementing ICT in osteopathic research and 3D design / printing.