Please email at email@example.com to confirm your attendence.
Safety and Quality in Practice – Things we question but dare not ask! A simple guide to compliance in the clinic environment
Jez Procter, Osteopath
Jez is the Clinical Director of The Wellness Hub- Shefford, a multi-disciplinary clinic offering Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Massage Therapy and Acupuncture.
Osteopaths must deliver high quality and safe healthcare to patients. This theme sets out the standards in relation to the delivery of care, including evaluation and management approaches, record keeping, safeguarding of patients and public healthcare.
- review the Osteopathic Practice Standard (OPS) C – Safety and quality in practice and link it to clinical practice for sole practitioners and those working with others in larger clinics
- give practical solutions for new clinical practice including GDPR and data protection
- discuss requirements for data collection and record taking
- identify what steps to take to keep patients from harm
- understand where we as osteopaths contribute to the complete health and wellbeing of your patients
The session will last 90 mins and meets the following standard of the OPS:
- Standard C – Safety and quality in practice
Cost: free, to include complimentary tea or coffee.