Further information and how to book your place can be found at: cpd-today.co.uk
The aim of the course is to make you feel trained, competent and confident to use dry needling/medical acupuncture the next day you are in clinic.
Course will cover the –
· Rationale and history of using dry needling
· Clinical implications
· Contra-indications and considersations
· Identify and locating myofasical trigger points
· The best conditions and symptoms to use dry needling
· How to combine dry needling into your treatments to develop a comprehensive approach and awareness when to use
The course will also discuss the anatomy of the area treating and the clinical and practical implications of doing dry needling / medical acupuncture to these areas.
The course will be a combination of lecturing and demonstrations, but will also be very practical based to help you develop a sound knowledge base and practical skills to use in your clinic.