The aim of the course is to make you feel trained, competent and confident to use dry needling/medical acupuncture the next day you are in clinic.
Course will cover the –
· Rationale and history of using medical acupuncture/dry needling
· Clinical implications
· Contra-indications and considerations
· Identify and locating myofascial trigger points
· The best conditions and symptoms to use medical acupuncture/dry needling
· How to combine medical acupuncture/dry needling into your treatments to develop a comprehensive approach and awareness when to use and not
The course will also discuss the anatomy of the area treating and the clinical and practical implications of doing dry needling/medical acupuncture to these areas.
The course will be a combination of lecturing and demonstrations, but will also be very practical based to help you develop a sound knowledge base and practical skills to use in your clinic.
Course cost £290 plus course handbook and pre-read
Early bird £270 (if paid before 30th June 2019)
All participants will also receive some needles at the end of the course to take away and use.
Further details on how to book your place can be found at: cpd-today.co.uk