For further information and to book your place visit: cpd.uco.ac.uk
This course covers 3 key areas of the Osteopathic Practice Standards giving you the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge to maintain high clinical standards. Receive feedback and handle complaints in a reflective and positive manner to improve practice. Considering cases will help us to learn from other’s experiences. Conduct and competence are key areas of the standards – we will explore and reflect on these areas in more detail.
This is an interactive online course involving examples and activities to help you apply learning in these areas to enhance your practice.
- Understand the requirements for conduct, competence and handling complaints
- Be able to recognise positive and negative feedback and respond appropriately
- Gain skills to reflect on your practice and achieve good clinical standards
- Gain confidence in your understanding of the Osteopathic practice Standards
- Identify areas for personal development