This course can only be attended if you have proof of previous Medical Acupuncture / Dry Needling training or have attended one of our previous medical acupuncture / dry needling courses.
Course will go over the –
· Rationale and history of using medical acupuncture / dry needling
· Clinical implications
· Contra-indications and considerations
· Identify and locating myofascial trigger points
· The best conditions and symptoms to use medical acupuncture / dry needling
· How to combine medical acupuncture / dry needling into your treatments to develop a comprehensive approach and awareness when to use and not
The course will also cover areas such as TMJ, Anterior of the neck, Carpal Tunnel, Advance Thoracic, Lumbar Spine and lower extremity techniques to name a few. Plus electro-acupuncture and moxa.
The course will also discuss the anatomy of the area treating and the clinical and practical implications of doing dry needling / medical acupuncture to these areas.
The course will be a combination of lecturing and demonstrations, but will also be very practical based to help you develop a sound knowledge base and practical skills to use in your clinic.
Further details on how to book your place can be found at: cpd-today.co.uk