Throughout the day we will be covering a variety of topics including:
- The Uterus & Uterine Ligaments – diagnosing and treating Round Ligament and Sacro-uterine Ligament pain
- Techniques for ribs, diaphragm, thoracic outlet, thorax and sternum, thoraco-lumbar junction.
- Taping techniques for wrist, foot & ankle
- The pregnant abdomen – position of abdominal organs and effect on their function.
- Abdominal pain in pregnancy – common conditions, techniques for anterior &
posterior abdominal wall .
- Exercises for the trunk, thorax and abdomen
- Treating using the Involuntary Mechanism in pregnancy