The aim of the workshop is to revisit lymphatic drainage and add more depth and breadth to its clinical application by looking at how fluid moves between body compartments and learning how to improve fluid dynamics through key structure and organs.
- Connective tissue and fluid compartments.
- Relevance in the clinical presentation of chronic inflammation
- Mapping drainage pathways – superficial and deep
- Techniques and protocols for efficient drainage of the periphery, the body cavities, the liver, the kidneys and diaphragm
- Brain storming with clinical applications