SCC Foundation course: Module 1
Location: Crista Galli, LONDON
Each topic is followed by a practical session, to gradually develop your confidence in centering and monitoring throughout the course.
- Introduction to Sutherland’s five principles
- Basic overview of embryology and why it is relevant to this work.
- Anatomy and function of the reciprocal tension membrane
- Bony anatomy of cranial base and vault, and review of landmarks of the cranium
- Sacrum and pelvis
- The fluid body
- Basic anatomy of the face, landmarks.
Tel: 01453 767607